Old 05-08-2009, 04:50 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Just saw the post Barbara,
With a License plate, as we dealt with this in PA. It is a Penn Dot issue and all she can do is request a replacement plate if it is unreadable damage. For one thing, If the regstration is inset, what part of the car did she think of yours could do the damage without it showing up?

I would have grabbe
d acamera in front of the police, took a picture of the car, the plate with a measuring tape, if one is around. Then take her picture, for ID of the owner of the car.
The insurance carrier will only cover the car not the plate if I recall.

But keep the log of days times the fighting and yelling through the walls, late night knocks, the ongoing issues. Let management move HER!

Do you think she could have backed her car up to touch yours? Or did you pull forward and it was that close.
I would put on a face to her that no matter what she does, it is not affecting you. She is provoking a reaction because of envy.
Get some sleep and call the owner to file a complaint....
I have to try and fall back to sleep, Katie has school work in the morning.
di

thank you Di. My license plate was damaged many years ago when a dresser that fell off a truck hit my car. But you have a point. I should have been keeping a lof of all the yelling through the walls and the fights next door. I wonder if I should call the Police station and tell them I want to take measurements and pictures in front of them. there is no way that Deborah is going to let me do it withou an officer here.

Barbara
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (05-09-2009), waves (05-09-2009)