Thread: Medications
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCourcier View Post
not a misprint. I take six 10 mg tabs four times a day and this pain group is known for being extremely **** about patients and dosages. they tested me every time I came in for around six months.

the sad part is my tolerance is so high - always has been - that I get little relief and no one I meet ever knows I am even on meds.
wow i thought my dad was on alot of methodone he used to take 80mg of methadone a day where i live they will only script for 30mg a day that is 10mg 3 times a day. methadone is a script that can not be called in or transferd you have to have the script in hand and he lives in california and when he would come out to idaho to visit me it was hell for him to find a dr that would give him his normal script... they would always want to short him. i couldnt imagine what it would be for him to come out here and ask for 10 four times a day.. i have to ask? can you ever go on vacation longer than 3 weeks because of your meds? i needed my dad so much in this last year and it was so hard for him to get his meds here that he swithed from methadone to morphine. my dad is great .. he did say that the morphine was working great.
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote