View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 06:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You could also try getting a B Complex with fewer ingredients that cause intolerance's. Jarrow, Country Life, Nature Made...just a few who have a listing of the ingredients never in their product. I always get no gluten, no soy, no corn, no sugar, no artificial colors or flavorings, etc.

There is much controversy out there as to if you need to take B12 on an empty stomach or with food. For most, it is an individual decision. However, you do need to always take a methylcobalamin as opposed to cyancobalamin. I take 5000 mcg daily, and I always take it after I have eaten my breakfast, as does my friend. I have tremondously slowed my neuropathy with B12, and my friend, who has just started taking B12 daily in January, now is getting feeling back in his feet, this is very promising.

I also take folic acid to assist it.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (05-09-2009)