View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh my, bless your heart Linda, you have it worse than me! So sorry. Mine started with some falls, then neck pain, back pain, headaches from hell, muscle jerks for 13 yrs, plus chest pain as bad as heart attack pain...only not coming from my heart at all. Got to the point I had to have C-spine surgery to keep me from a wheelchair, wearing diapers...with someone having to feed me! Then the jerks did not stop like we thought it would after the surgery in Oct last year. Now Ns said to go to a gastro doc to see if chest pain was from stomach...NOT.......gastro said go to a neuro....neuro says go to a rheumy....does it ever end? I did find the myofascial pain syndrone to have a lot of the symptoms that I have...so maybe???? I do know that I feel better if I just don't do anything soooooo, that is what I do! I feel so weak and weary if I try to shop, walk, exercise at all and it only causes pain. I have had a bad neck and shoulder pain all day today and why...I have no idea. Maybe I slept wrong. I think I am ready to just quit being a person at all! LOL
I do hope and pray we both find answers and soon! Hugs, gaye
slogo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote