View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A whole new wardrobe! Woohoo......that was sooo sweet. My husband brought home some beautiful roses and cooked steaks last night....I had a hard time cutting and chewing them...but they tasted awesome!!!!

I hope you get to feeling better now!

Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hello all! Just finished with my monthly IV IG - next month should be the last one for a while!

My neuro also reduced my pred to 30 - so hopefully I will be a little less "puffy" and be able to lose some weight. On the positive side, my DH bought me a whole new wardrobe - see? There is some good to come out of all of this!

All of my blood work came back GREAT - I guess all of those supplements are really doing there stuff! My neuro did reduce my IV IG to 150 mL an hour - down from 360, just in case - doesn't want me to have kidney damage! I just laughed! I am a walking pharmacy as it is!

Also got the results back from my MRI - bulging discs are the culprit - who knew they could hurt that much? He scheduled physical therapy for me, but until then I am going to take Becky's advise and ice down and then heat my back and take my pain meds............I refuse to be in pain in addition to everything else.

I was able to go shopping last night for gift bags for all of my nurses. They have been so kind and loving to me!

I am going to try and get disability - met a really sweet girl with Lupus who receives it and it has really helped her out.......she has a great lawyer!

I also have an appt with an oral surgeon on the 19th to discuss implants.

Great day, but boy am I tired! I am going to help my hubby with his radio show 2morrow and then be a BUM all weekend! It is going to be GREAT!

Take care!
Erin

cricket001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote