View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:03 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
You know after so many doctors I have heard so many different things from doctors and have experienced too many "flukes" as I call them that they say are not related to either a treatment or RSD. I have also gotten such a range of how I will be in the future that often I feel many of us are a big guess to doctors. There is so much unknown about RSD and since we are all different who knows. I bet if you went to a few other doctors and asked similar ?'s you would get a range of answers. On a side note I do feel when one part of your body really hurts it can cause other parts to feel sore as well for either compensation or it just makes one whole body ache. I hope you get relief from methadone too

Daniella,
My local RSD friends and I call that the "Test Dumby Syndrome" with the doctors actually having to "learn" from us. Even the best of them.

An Egotistical doctor, who "knows it all", is NOT a good choice for someone with RSD.

We need a doctor who accepts what we say, and may not be able to "fix" it, but will still believe us and, "IN us".

Be well!

pete
asb
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote