Thread: Now what...Help
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Call your dr!

Hey Whirlwind! Hope you feel better already! I am so sorry you are having such a hard time...........I feel like a walking pharmacy myself - it is awful!

Call your dr and see what is going on and don't flip out of get super stressed - stress and MG do not mix well!

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind123 View Post
Well I have finally adjusted to the 20mg of prednisone, went to my gp, he gave me a B12 and extra calcium and Vitamin D., and he also would like to see me not take prednisone., and says maybe a different brand of mestonin., but he advised just do what I am doing for now., and go to the other neuro that I have to wait till August but I am on their waiting list., he made me feel more secure as he advised for me to always call him ., he spent over 1 hour with me.
Well I just started to be my oldself., mentally, now this morning I wake up and my whole body is itchy., I have some welts on my inside of my arm but not red., but just itchy ., I took a cold shower., meanwhile I am taking 20mg prednisone., I just took 50mg of benedryl., what could this be., I didn't think it was from the MG., but who knows., any advice please?
thanks