View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 10:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just wanted to say that I have purchased the Bio-Mat last Friday. It was delivered on Thursday and I started using it on Friday night.

So far, I have used it two nights on the green settings. After the first night, and I know this sounds too good to be true, and I am a person that does not believe what I hear I need to try it to believe it, my fingers were loose. I did not have the stiffness like I have had for the past 7 years. It lasted until about 4 p.m. It was great. Yes, the pain is still there, but the pain will take the higher settings to alleviate the pain. I could turn over in bed without pain in my hip (RSD) and my back (normal back ache). My ankles that were constantly swollen from osteoarthritis were normal (no swelling until about 7 p.m. at night). I sound like a infomercial, but I am speaking the truth, I have not felt this good in years. My pain is still here, but I do have high hopes of it decreasing somewhat. I am slowly increasing the settings in the morning for about 30 minutes to the higher settings until I am comfortable with the highest setting which will alleviate the pain. I will keep everyone informed.

If anyone is interested in the bio-mat, let me know. I will give you the name of the lady that helped me with my purchase. She is extremely nice and helpful. She is a distributor. She has other clients that have RSD that purchased the mat. She is great. I have her name and number and email if you are interested. It is expensive, $1790 total price for the mat, pillow, and shipping. But so far, it is worth it. I have a better outlook on life in only two days.