View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 10:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi Maryec!

Hey there!

We are a pair, aren't we? I have problems with my eyes as well, after a while they get sooooo tired and watery that I can barely see.....sigh......

What a great weekend! Mike made me breakfast in bed this morning and I was able to get my house cleaned - felt great!

You should see me with my line in.....it has become 2nd nature to me - my sis calls me frankie cuz' of all of my tubes, but it is well worth it.

I THINK the Imuran is finally kicking in cuz' I was able to walk .4 mile yesterday in the heat - stupid, stupid idea, but I still was able to DO IT! I was a drowned rat by the time I got to my hubby, but was proud - that (for me) is a lot of walking!

Can you imagine if my neuro DID approve implants? They'd prolly end up in my knees or something - with us MG'ers you never know! I am soooo glad I did not get them years ago - I bet I'd have some serious problems with them now...

Also, I know my ped is a bit high b/c when it is I start to get facial hair - woo-hoo(!) - and that is my body's way of saying to knock it down for the time being. I see Dr. I (my boyfriend) on the 13th - hopefully he will reduce it to 20 or 25..........

How was your weekend?

Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryec View Post
Erin, your so funny ! I have trouble with my eyes reading, & miss stuff sometimes, I always reread, if it sounds to funny ! LOL..... I have to laugh at myself sometimes.
Mary