View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=who moi;508491]thanks again for all your concerns and good thoughts and great advices, everyone...We ALL LOVE YOU!!!

I have been deteriorating a bit faster than I thought or had liked...

hate to see moss fuss over moi.. *sigh.. I feel very badly that you are getting worse Try to keep positive thoughts..even if you don't believe in that stuff...it really does help..Also, Moss LOVES you even more than we do & if she loves you, she will feel blessed to help you...although tired I am sure....also very sure you are being on BEST behavior

sorry I haven't been around...two very active kids around and all of us trying to adjust and my health declining a bit faster...haven't not even lurked...and I am known to live around NT. LOL

so, first of all (((BIG HUGS))) to all...gosh, I missed them and I missed given them...I have been away most the time also Moi, & I feel the same

alrighty..let's see if my boggled, fuzzy wuzzy brain can make any sense...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

got my MRI, they put it on a CD which was cool. IF anyone gets really bored and would like a copy, please send $19.95 plus shipping and handling and I'll be glad to send a copy of it to the music of "bones"...LOL

just kidding...Funny man

when I went to see the spine doc, he basically walked into the room with his eyes like a blowfish (well, his cheeks too). He was surprised that I wasn't in a lot more pain than I described and that I am moving around balanced...

basically, my C3-C7 and part of my T1 is not good...impingement to the spinal cord along with disc problems and such...

his definitive thought on it is: surgery...

replacing all 5 (or 6 if T1 is needed) in one shot with cadaver bones (*shiver...even though I know it is common and I know it is a gift...it still made me shiver to my...well...bones...) then, the infusement of them all with screws and "brackets" to make it stronger... Moi, my sis had several of her same disc's removed, & replaced as your speaking of...she had it done over this past Thanksgiving....She felt better almost immediately....of course there is pain to get thru,,but it was a different type of pain, and it got better, but of course it's still too early to tell....She does Not have the tics though, so yeah...what an obstacle you have to climb over! I KNOW you can do it though!!:

his concern, however, isn't with the surgery itself...it is with the way I tic..

basically, I ticced myself into this situation and I need a good 6 weeks of recovery that I need to be VEWY VEWY still...

I am not sure how I could do that...

he was very nice and concerned that he called us the day after around 7pm...he talked to a neuro...guess who..the one that I don't like...LOL

but he stated that the neuro said that if we can just get me under control for that 6 weeks even with the side effects, it might be worth it....

moss agrees and I do...to some degree...

the "attacks" can get so severe that I am not sure which ones I wanted to endure..

and now, with two kids around...I am not sure how realistic it is for me to be "sedated" for 6 weeks of recovery...

but...I guess it needs to be done...I AM feeling more and more "dizzy" each day and feel like I am in a haze...my hearing on my right side is almost gone..
I'm sorry Moi, but yeah, it sounds like this is needed...soon..Your Grandmois will be a Great help to you!lol

my problematic fingers are getting harder for me to want to type...

and the other craps and problems...

but ya know, we all have something and my problem isn't any bigger than anyone elses...(but taking this time to whine a bit...LOL )

I feel really bad for not being here...*sigh...

I just feel like I don't want to suck the support out of folks that really need it...ya know?? so much going on at the moment...and that's not fair to folks...Hey,,,,suck away..that's why we are ALL here, to help each other!

don't worry, I've had my pity party already this past week and got my "big boys don't cry" done....

I am ready to face it...

going to get a second opinion and see how we can deal with the kids situation and then head to surgery...GIT-R-Done...

~~~~~~~~~~~

while I am at it, I might was well throw in something here...

I am not sure if this happens to anybody else..but why is it that whenever I opened up a new bar of soap, I always manage to drop it on my foot and it hurts like Charles' Thickens???

and why is it that although it is next to impossible, I always try to meld the old tiny soap to the new soap....

the problem is, the old soap bar would often break into tiny pieces and then now I am doing a "puzzle" of them over the new soap and it usually looks the the map of Mars...

(that's usually when I would drop them...AHA!! *lightbulb moment!!)

*note to self...meld soap, drop on foot...

OH well, nevermind...guess I answered my own question...Ever try LIQUID SOAP?????LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QUOTE]

You will be ok Moi, I just know it! You & your family will be kept in my Prayers! You really do have a Positive attitude, even through all this crap! Don't ever lose it!! I think you are awesome, you have a way about you that makes the days better...Keep in touch...Ohhhh BTW..kitties are sooo cute! But have 3 already!! Tanks..but NO tanks
gardengrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mistiis (06-13-2009), tamiloo (06-06-2009), who moi (05-24-2009)