View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am so sorry. Trust me I know the mental ups and downs along with the pain. When my condition spread and now even my non rsd health conditions too leave me feeling hopeless but when I get a little break as I call it though the pain is still there I try to regroup with a game plan. I also have my mom who is my strength and support and without her I would not of kept fighting. That is why I encourage you to ask your family for more support. It is not a sign of weakness needing help. It won't be forever but if you take on too much with this it can create more problems. Just like doing too little is not good too much is not either.I also fear the future as I too live like I am 80 at 30. For myself I am trying to focus on finding the right treatment because with that it can really give you a better quality of life. I have told this story but know a girl who has rsd that spread where should could not walk and it also went to organs. This for many years and was unable to go to school as she is 17. She tried multpile treatments that failed. Even had a scs that failed to get another one later that was a success. It took many years and so many doctors like an unreal amount in many states but she is now living life. She went back to school and to even prom. My point is you never know what may help you.
Now back to your condition physically like I have said I think yes you have RSD but also should look into other condtions too that could be adding to this. That is why I felt a new pain doctor and also a neurologist. I have been to many specialties and many 2nd,3rd opinions. What I have found is many have a different approach to this and a different look may give you better quality of life and pain. Sending many thoughts
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-11-2009), Jennelle (05-11-2009), loretta (05-12-2009)