View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hey Becky!

You are toooooo funny! I wish you lived closer! I think we could be the best of friends!

We have the same dark sense of humor! It is a rare and wonderful thing! Love it!

Trust me - they aren't looking @ me! Maybe my ginormous boobs or my PICC line, but not my face - not now!

The cruise is in July - perfect timing for the HOT Texas summers! I told my neuro about it, but am still scared! I should have married a neuro - but hindsight is 20/20, huh?

Hope you are having a great day!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post
Erin, you are such a hoot!!! After my neck surgeries, the scars stuck out really bad (they are on the front of the neck) and people looked at me in horror. I finally got really honery and told them I was mugged and had my throat slit! You should have seen the reactions! I did tell them the truth then, but it was fun (sick, I know - my daughter says I'm evil).

I'll bet they were looking at how goooooood you look though, like you said - you have BOOBS!!!!!!!

I understand your worry about the cruise. I get nervous just about trying to go to the store, and after all your problems I certainly understand the hesitance to get too far from your doc. How soon is the cruise?

You definetly need to be sure that the doc on board is aware that you have MG, your problems with it, and has information about what to do. You can get on MGFA's website and request or download information for doctors. You may also want to see what your doc has to say about that trip at this time. I hope you are able to go! That would be so fun!

Take care of yourself! Make sure your PT is aware of your MG too, so they don't make you push too hard.

Loves ya!