View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi Becky!

You sure have a GREAT idea! You know how other "minority" groups get together to share stories and such? What about a neurotalk MG group?

Just the thought of it excites me! No one to get offended when you get tired, no one to stare @ PICC lines or puffy faces - absolute bliss!

I KNOW you have answered this b/4 but you know how bad brain fog is with MG - how long have you had it? You just know soooooo much about MG that I was wondering..........

I have no energy today @ all.........but Mike was home after his back stuff so we hung out all day - so much fun! I love being married to my best friend! My dogs can sense I am tired and haven't left my side all day long - you should see how cute and gentle my "little" pit-bull is with me when I'm tired........I never thought I would own one, but she was a rescue and is so smart!

I would love to get together when you come down to Texas.........You won't want to come during the summer though....too darn hot! I am planning on setting up a home office, because the thought of even leaving my house when it is above 100 degrees is just too much!

Big hugs!
Erin