View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Mary, This is a nice idea. You guys do lots of interesting things.

When I actually feel good and have more energy than just what's required for existing (like dishes and meals), I like to do just about anything. I have a Masters in design, so I love doing that but the arms don't work that well any more. I am a writer and that's about all I do lately. This is pretty mundane but I love just watching the birds in our backyard (and bunnies). We have feeders, hummingbird/oriole too. Did you know that orioles love grape jelly? Just put a tupperware cover out there with some in it and watch them come on over.

I love to socialize but that just doesn't happen much anymore. I love road trips - nope, not happening. Most days I just hang out, write, snuggle my shih-tzu and try to get by. And I HATE that I can't contribute to anyone with time or money anymore. I used to volunteer but can't do that either.

And, Becky, you like to puzzle doctors (which is really funny) but I guess these days I'm really good at nailing their hides to the wall since they keep screwing up my care! Would any of you really run a pregnancy test on someone who didn't have a uterus?!

Annie

ps. No, I don't really "nail doctor's hides;" I've never even yelled at a doctor, slammed a door behind me or made a funny face at them.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote