View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:48 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Hi Jen

You're in the right place here. I have nothing but compassion for you,and I understand panic,stress,depression,OCD,and suicidal thoughts.

My bouts with anxiety started younger then I'm aware of. My family said I had a low cry I guess when I was a baby. I had OCD symptoms before I was ten. Whatever it is it hurt my reading ability,and I ended up in Military School when I was about 16. Things where alright at first,but things happened,and I started having panic attacks,and anxiety that made me stiff in my neck,and shakey,and tense all over.

Please be patient. You will make it,just don't quit please. There is a reason for you to exist,though it seems dark right now.

Please keep taking your medicines,and keep seeing your counselor. You are worth the time. You are of value,just as much as any of us.

Try to stay where you are right now. I don't think you should move out,because that would cause more anxiety,and confusion. Please stay where you are.

When you say panic,I deeply understand how devistating that can be. I know how that is,and how misunderstood the condition is.

Our doctors,and scientists need to help us a little more with this condition. Society needs to remove the stigma more then they have,but it's more understood now then ever before. Things are slowly changing. Brokenfriend
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (05-16-2009), gardengrl (05-12-2009), Jen29 (05-12-2009), Lara (05-12-2009), mistiis (05-12-2009), Nik-key (05-12-2009), pono (05-12-2009)