View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning sweet Jen...I am happy to see that you survived the night, and the morning. You are very much in my prayers. Illnesses don't generally improve overnight. It takes time, personal effort, and loving help. Nothing worth having comes to us very easily. Sometimes (especially people like us), have to fight for it. I don't pretend to know why. I just know it is true.

I also know that the battle is worth it. It can be a long hard arduous journey, but, like taking a hike, or climbing a mountain, there is much beauty to be experienced along the way. We just have to go looking for it. Try doing small things at first that you enjoy.

You are doing a very important thing right now by reaching out and surviving. Sometimes that is all we can do, until things start to get better. One tiny baby step at a time, one foot in front of the other, and a whole lot of faith.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jloQ6...eature=related

Please keep choosing life dear friend, you don't know right now what joys await you just a little ways down the road. You have to be in this life, here, right now, to get there.

Many of us here are, and have been, where you are right now, and we can see ahead. Let us help you, and give you some hope.

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-12-2009), barbo (05-16-2009), Brokenfriend (05-12-2009), gardengrl (05-12-2009), Lara (05-12-2009), Nik-key (05-12-2009)