View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jen
quote from Alffe 'We will always listen Jenn, I hope you will'

These are wise words Jen please hear the message.

When you get overwhelming feelings of impending doom, desperation, sadness, despair................don't hang around waiting for any doctor to call you back............get your self to the ER as soon as possible......don't think to collect things or hesitate thinking i will wait ten more mins for someone to respond to my cry for help..............take yourself straight to hospital....tell them when you arrive you feel suicidal...........it does not matter if you do it every day for a week.............what it will do is raise enough concern from the medical staff that you need assistance.......it may mean a stay in hospital...........if thats whats needed............do it............if a medication change is required..........take it..............
Jen by entering this forum you reached out to many souls...........many are now responding to your...........anguish...............hold tight to these hands of help...don't let go of them..............in time you will understand your feelings are through deeper rooted depression.............and with the right treatment, med, hospitalisation, therapy...or whatever that may be .........this time will pass.......i promise you..........but you must be willing to help yourself rid these damn awful thoughts from your mind..........and thats where medical intervention is vital to your well being...........

at the moment life is a toil, an effort, a nightmare..............but it can be altered, changed,improved...........................tomorro w is another day.........and yes there is light at the end of the tunnel..............i know for a fact.....i find it every day.

David

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-12-2009), barbo (05-16-2009), Brokenfriend (05-12-2009), Doody (05-12-2009), gardengrl (05-12-2009), Koala77 (05-12-2009), Lara (05-12-2009), mistiis (05-12-2009), Nik-key (05-12-2009), pono (05-13-2009)