View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 12:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default This is what I am going to do...

My GP called and said blood work is okay, white cells a little up ., but he knew that with me being on prednisone., he called me himself., which is nice he said he wants me to taper off, I told him I am and Amanda his nurse gave me the taper yesterday., he said good., I told him that the Bad Neuro wanted me to come see him tomorrow and I asked him if it would be alright if he just took care of me till I can get into the new good neuro., as what is the sense on me going back to the bad neuro that I have not trust in., and have him want to start me on other meds etc., ...he said fine he would take care of me till I get in with the new good neuro and he is also trying to get me in there as soon as possible...I called the bad neuros office and just cancelled the appt., for tomorrow. I said nothing else.I have an appt with the good neuro for end of August., and they are to call me with any cancellations, in the interim the gp says if I have a major issue., he would send me to the hospital the GP and the Good neuro is at., and they would take care of me.
whirlwind123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote