Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 07:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Question

Hi. I am also in the MG forum.

I have just been diagnosed with perpheral neuropathy in my legs. I have numbness in my calves, ankles, and feet. My EMG was abnormal but they did another test with about 10 Blood pressure cuffs...and it was normal...but..my lovely toes turn a lovely shade of blue when I sit too long .....and I have been stumbling and falling...my ankel turns easy... I do not have diabetes or a family hx of it..and I do not drink or smoke....

However, I have had a hx of graves disease...but it is resolved..(or I was told it was resolved)...because all of my thyroid levels are all within normal limits....except for my thyroid antibiodies are high...so now...I am scheduled for a thyroid uptake scan and a thyroid ultrasound....

So my question....does all this tie together.....I was diagnosed with MG....but my neuro thinks the neuropathy and thyroid problems are a separate issue....I am only 37...and healthy...(i thought...)

Has anyone had these symptoms?? What could this be?? neuropathy and thyroid antibiodies.....
cricket001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote