View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 06:03 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Jacquelina,

I totally get where you are coming from.

I've had a lot of surgeries since RSD and still have a few more to go.

I have had TOS surgery on the right side and know that I will someday have it on the left. My next surgery if I can get insurance to pay is a breast reduction. My Dr. has already said ok to it so after I get well from this last surgery, that should be my next. I will be glad to get rid of a few lbs. LOL One way to lose weight. LOL I'm a 34 D and that's too big for me.

You may have other issues going on up top too. I don't just have the TOS that is causing me to want a breast reduction. My whole upper area is messed up. I am going back to PT today to try and help with some of it. It might be a good thing for you. The girls on the TOS forum could give you some input on that. I know some have had the breast reduction.

It is hard when you have no support system. You do have us though. We will all be here for you if you need to vent or talk.

These are your choices though. Even though they want it, it doesn't mean you have to have it done. As far as the stimulator, I would never go that route myself. I have not seen much good come from it, on the forum or around here. I have met 3 people that had the stimulator. One is out, two is off due to making the RSD spread.

I hope you get some rest. I can hear how upset you are in your writing.

You have our support. I know it's not like in real life but at least you can talk to us.

I forgot to say, ask for blocks before each surgery. The Anesteolgist are so up on these nowadays.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote