View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((BMW)) Goodness I hope you don't get sick again. ACCCCK! What are people thinking? Oh wait.. they aren't!!!

That would tick me off too! Can't believe someone took your medication Want for me to come down there and set them straight?

Ok my turn.... it ticks me off that I can't depend on any of Lynn's family.

I normally worry someone I know might read here, but I am too ****** off to care. I was really sick last week. Fever, chills, throwing up etc etc, I couldn't go see Lynn. He depends on me, he will not eat for the staff. the last time I got sick, he lost 5 pounds in 3 days! He was dehydrated and very weak ...accccck!

I called and emailed his family, told them how sick I was... and told them their dad needed them. He HAD to eat! He could not afford to lose any weight or get any weaker.... they said they would all go in and I took them for their word. BIG Mistake!!

I called every day, the nurses said he wasn't eating much, but was drinking the boost for them. I assumed his kids were making sure he ate something as well. When I called the kids on the 3rd day, no one had gone in! I was shocked!!

Still sick, wearing a mask and gloves so as not to get Lynn sick...I went in to see Lynn and feed him. He was alert and not dehydrated, thank God for the nurses!! But he did lose weight and is now down to only 95 pounds.

I have tried so hard all these years to be understanding and not judge... I KNOW how hard it is to see someone you love in this shape... but damn it my understanding has run out! His life literally lay in their hands, and no one went to see him. I am more than ****** off, I am heart broken. I just can't understand it!! I just can't!

It took everything I have not to call them up and tell them not to ever tell me how much they love their dad again. Actions speak louder than words!

I am working overtime trying to get Lynn to gain back a little weight. almost impossible for an AD patient. He was losing weight eating well. accck. I have enough trying to deal with losing him to this damn disease, I just have nothing left for his family. My doctor calls them seagulls... they come in just long enough to crap on everything, then they leave. Sounds about right

WHEW! that felt good to get off my chest!!

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (05-18-2009), Burntmarshmallow (05-16-2009), Lara (06-12-2009), mistiis (05-13-2009)