View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Feel free to post your story, your RSD history, or an introduction to the forum members.

Welcome to the RSD/CRPS forum.
Hello out there! I was just diagnosed with CRPS a week and a half ago. I live in the great Pacific NW also!! So thankful to find an active site. I am sort of going crazy trying to find out everything I can and mostly what is normal and what isn't.
I also have fibromyalgia and systemic lupus, but the lupus has been quiet lately (thankfully).
I fell off my bicycle last September and hurt my foot. It just never got better and in fact is worse. Had multiple MRI's and x-rays but they couldn't find anything broken, just soft tissue swelling and inflammation. I'm relieved to have a diagnosis, but not necessarily happy with it
The area is my left foot/ankle, but it seems to be spreading up my leg. The swelling is awful and the tenderness is exquisite. My doc put me on Celebrex which is helping with the pain, but still get shooters and lots of burning, aching type pain. I go back to the doc tomorrow to see what is next. This is not fun and I'm ready to quit playing.
Miz Lizzie aka Queen Foothurtsalot
Miz Lizzie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote