View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 06:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Many Thanks.

Laura ty for the hugs. and wtgo getting off of the copaxone. how in the world did u do that?
Polar ty for the hugs. I can use as many of those I can get anymore. I hope to find a support group here.
doydie I have chosen my nick name years ago cause I am a yo yo. It seems fitting. I am hopeful to find a friend.
Friend2u What kind of Back surgery did u have? I am just curious.
Judy... ty for the kind welcome. Good idea on the geting some literature form the MS society. I will look into that.
Lady I am going to call my neurologist today and get help tweeking out my meds. Somthing is not quite rite. and Yes I have gone to PT and ot they both help. I dont have anybody to talk to really who knows what I am going through. I do talk to a couple of friends and I am greatful that they are at least there. Thank you for the licence to rant... lol.. I may do that.
Dejibo. I have been resting like mad lately. I just cant stop sleeping lately... this is no fun. I am just so sleepy. I will start reading I am excited to find out how people live with this.
Sally. I love my nic... it has been my nic for years now.. lol...my back surgery has been a God send. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. I had fusion L-5 S-1 and they had to fuse my SI joint too. But so far it has been worth it. ALL except the weight I have gained. that is not good.
Bannet I LOVE THE WELCOME TO THE GROUP sign SO cute. and ty for the welcome.
Jappy... thank you for the life line. I am grabbing the rope.
Taffy. Nice to meet u. Where in WA do u live? I grew up in Puyallup.
Nancy. I was sent here from a friend on the spine health website. I am going to look into counseling. That would be so good for me too. I am with you on the Skinny Butt thing. I have gained so much weight just laying around Healing from this surgery.

YES I am grieving and very angry. I have not had life for a very long time and now I know I wont have life anymore. . I will get over this somday and will do better. I hope.
yoyoyomonica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (05-14-2009), Jappy (05-14-2009)