View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 02:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good question..

Cara,
I did not test positive for the gluten related antibiodies. I am seriously thinking of returning to the gluten free diet. It just seems easier to digest for me. Just have to figure out a way to eat things that will help me stabilize my weight.

Yes, my fur-babies were delirious to see us. I posted in the Pet section of NeuroTalk about this.

I saw the local neuro this morning with the preliminary Mayo report. She readily admitted that this part of the country (Texas) is lacking in the facility to do a lot of the testing they do at Mayo. She said she had not done a sweat test in 10 years and also did not have the ability to do a lot of the autonomic testing.

She is concerned about my pain and is increasing my Lyrica again. I am ramping up to take 150 mg. 3 times a day. Hoping it helps with this burning pain. It seems to be the least drying of everything we have tried.

Yes, I am very glad to be home. But the downside of this trip was that now my husband is having problems with his back. So to the local ortho with him to see what has happened. Probably all the lifting and the wheelchair pushing etc. He has been so healthy that this is a blow.

Thanks for the welcome home.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote