Old 05-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Too cute. All of my animals do that and i swear it is the 1st thing they do if they get outside.

My dog as well. But dogs, they like to find icky things (like bird poo) and flop on their backs and roll in that. Bruna does that every time we go walking.
Dogs will roll in dead fish! I've seen them do it.

About 3 summers ago one cousin brought two adolescent chocolate lab pubs up North. They ran amok, and weren't too bad when they came to us. I could persuade them to leave easily. But what they did that was very very funny is that both had to roll in the area where our 3 cats had made a latrine.
Rolling in cat pee and cat poop, must have gone over really well back at the small cabin they use! LOL We still laugh about THAT one!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (05-15-2009)