View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 05:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Kind words of encouragement

hey,

i knew to this site as well.

you know you not alone and yep this is a good site to go to and see that there are others out there just in the same boat as you

you know how i cope? with the day to day situations i go through with my 12yr old daughter. i pray i sing to the Lord and i beleive. even though it seems like nothing is happening to improve her its improving me to help her carry on. thats a strength that no man can give in is only God.

I pray that if this is an answer for you then you will find what you are looking for.

God Bless

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoyomonica View Post
Hi. I was sent to this site for support. I Was diagnosed on 9/08 and been very very sad ever since. I just cant seem to break this cycle. I have been to so many doctors cause I feel so crappy and they all say it is my anxiety and send me home. But now I know what I am battleing and it is empowering but very scary at the same time. I am on copaxone and 21 perscirptions now. I just had back surgery in January and slow to get up and move around. PLUS I just dont want to anymore. Feel very heavy. I hope to somday be of a support for sombody. Just need to get out of this major funk. ANY ideas? I feel like maybe my meds are not strong enough. I know I have to do this myself and no meds and nobody can help me I am just not sure how. Must find strength from somwhere.
anyways life rolls on and it isnt fair.
This is who I am anymore.... Monica
sisinchrist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-15-2009)