15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
Okay I've been worrying about Pam. I haven't seen any post from her
in a while. Has anyone else.

Are you okay Pam.

Donna
Hi Donna,

things are okay, I just about am back to where I should be with my Abilify. She won't go up past 20 mgs though. And as I suspected she wants me to wean off the lorezapam. Go onto Buspar, but I have a good weaning amount of the lorezapam but not experience with Buspar. I started perimenapause dang it. And I feel really old with all my white hair. I should have colored it today but I worked out instead.

First time in half a year that I worked out. It hurt a bit but you gotta do what you gotta do for lifestyle choices to be second nature. Thanks for asking about me Donna, I haven't felt up to posting a lot, I read daily, but just haven't had anything spectacular go on to motivate me to post. We ordered the heavy punching bag we're going to teach Jackie to use it and hopefully vent some of that physicality onto something productive. If we can keep him from breaking his hands on it. Worried about that, but his father will be putting it up and taking it down so we'll get into some kind of routine.

I hate being fat, but I have actually lost twenty pounds last year and this year, I am holding my own and not gaining. But it's still not encouraging because I know without working out holding my own isn't enough anymore. The soccer ball thing was working out good but Jack had a tooth pulled this week and so he's not been up to going outside and being physical yet. But it is a good thing we are doing with him. They let him walk on the school's treadmill for 10 minutes a day. He seems to like it.

Hope things are better for you. How h ave you been, your health improved at all? I remember you were having such a terrible time with dizziness and not feeling well last year and beyond. Hope it's getting easier or meds are helping. Thanks for caring hun. I am so grateful for my Nerotalk friends. You guys all make a big difference in my life.

"Thanks for this!" says:
waves (05-15-2009)