Thread: Dealing with MG
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 12:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Stephanie!

Hi Stephanie!

Yup my ankles feel pretty weird too. And the ache a lott.. Its like my movements are more controlled, can't be as swift as I used to be. I used to run up and down the stairs a lot, now I'm sort of grounded to the ground floor. A lot of my joints ache more now, and it feels as if the joints are stuck. Though my case's still undiagnosed, so I too am not sure if it is a common symptom in MG. Anyone else experiencing this as well?

Do be careful in the tub! I slipped once and had a big bruise which took weeks to heal. It may also be a good idea to put non-slip mats in too. We've since had a stone seat installed in the shower area, so I can now take showers sitting down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket001 View Post
Does your ankles turn easily? I have noticed that my ankles give out...and my legs are so heavy...I am wondering if this is due to neuropathy in my legs or MG....but mestinon really helps though....

My hubby installed some safety rails for our garage steps...I use the railings for support...I think I need to ask him to install me some safety rails in our big tub...I have been having some difficulty getting out of the tub at times...

Stephanie
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote