View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 02:21 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am glad you have been in a better pain spot. I was talking to my new pain doc today about PT. I have done it in the past and this was not a good thing for me but I know it is very key to getting to a better state with the RSD. The pain doc today said if I do to make sure I tell the PT person and somewhat direct them in what I feel. I know some are not as open to this but hopefully yours deals with RSD and may be. I know one has to push through some pain but there is also limits. I know that if I go back some things I think could help and heard from others is pool therapy, proper balance and relying on full body not compensating for rsd area,desensitize. I wish I had better answers and driections. I have heard some here get PT people who get frustrated easily and I felt that way with one I went to and got shouted at. Now when I look back I think of the progress I had made even though I was in a bad spot. Listen one can't go from A to Z over night. So no matter what I think it is amazing you are doing this and think of progress and hopefully you will see the benefits if this is the right time for you to be in PT.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote