View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I've been a bit...spinny...for about a week or so now. Probably related to the root canal I had about a week and a half ago. (I seem to have a flare every time I go to the dentist)

Monday it was constant vertigo. Tuesday was still kind of a constant vertigo, but not as horrible as monday. Wednesday, it seemed to back off a bit, but kept feeling like I'd have a little slap of vertigo if I moved my eyes a certain way, or when I would lay down a certain way.

Now I'm kind of getting a thonk of dizziness just out of the blue occasionally. Takes awhile for it to go away some tho. Considering popping a Meclizine in a little bit if this latest thonk doesnt let up in the next 10 or 20 minutes. (Meclizine knocks me out, and so does Dramamine, so I'm trying to hold off for a bit)

I think it's either related to the dental work I had done, or it's allergy related. My ears are itchy, and the itchiest one kind of hurts a little and feels a little full. Maybe it's a combination of having the dental work done (had an abscess, took antibiotics, and then had a root canal) and the allergies??

Whatever is causing it, it's a bit annoying. Stupid MS trolls in my head.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote