View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 08:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rough coughings caused a PCS relapse!

I am panic and asking all members (starting with Goodscout and all members who so kindly responding to Goodscout) for an urgent advice: I have been having PCS since an accident to the head on June 12, 2008. As most of you, I am extremely worried and depressed thinking I may stuck with this for the rest of my life, or I may never heal, and sometimes the occasional relapses really scared me out. But 2 days ago, I have this rough coughing and I could not help it trying to get the phlegm off my lungs. Unfortunately, at one point, I could feel the rough cough got to my brain, really "touched" my injured brain, which I have been avoiding to do for fearing of relapse. Well, I have been dizzy for 2 days, and today the 3rd day, I am more dizzy than the last 2 days, and very very nauseous, even during a quick phone conversation, I felt so nauseous!!! Could this be a bad thing? Should I go to emergency room for a cat scan to see if I may have broken any blood vessel like aneurysm? As I said, I am so scared of this nauseous feeling and the dizziness. It felt like when I first had the accident. Please help me, thank you soooo much for your kind advice!
margle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote