View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 10:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down A new PCS member Needa Your Advice Asap!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodscout View Post
Thanks to everyone for your thoughtful and insightful responses. If seems like there is some common threads and I will move forward on these. I will say that I never was a part of an on-line forum before, and this has been a really heartening. I don't know anyone that this experience with a concussion, and I was beginning to feel so lonely (and a little nuts!). Thanks again.

Goodscout
Dear Goodscout, I thank GOd and thank you and thank all of you for this web site forum. I have PCS for almost a year now but kept having relapses every time I did something that "touches" my brain, like a little trotting for 30 seconds, or talk loud or talk a little more than a few sentences etc. all the weird things. But 2 days ago, I coughed real hard to get the phlegm off my lungs, I inadvertently "hurt" my brain (the cough was so rough and hard, I felt it got to my brain, I felt the vibration and the feeling it hurts the head. Now I am very dizzy with bad nausea constantly, I am so scared that may be I may have caused some "bleeding" in my brain or made the brain "loose" somehow? Could this happen? Should I go to ER? I had 2 CT scan during my last year (one after a relapse) but they were negative, but they were not caused by rough coughing. I have been feeling really bad today. Thank you for any help anyone can provide. I have been so miserable, depressed, desperate, hopeless and panic, all the things you all mentioned. I also have constant ringing in my head (24/7) but I have not seen any of you mentioning. Thank you so much for any word of advice from you all! Margle
margle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote