View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 06:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi everyone

Hi everyone i havn't posted on here very much but like to come and visit and read how everyone copes with p.d.When i did post it was about mucuna pruriens and what to do,my doctor was not interested in it .Well i would like to tell you that i took the mucuna for nearly 12 months without any other p.d meds and it worked wonderful,until the new batch that i got was completely different than the original that i had been taking.It was last September that i ran out and re ordered ,it has taken me this long to find something that equalled what i was taking and i would like to tell you that i am once again on the way of the mucuna.At the moment the most i take of my regular p.d meds is half a madapor per day.I am so happy with the mucuna i dont get hardley any dyskenesia and i feel much better on it than the reg meds.to me it feels more natural than what i have been taking .I have had pd 6 years that i know about but thinking back probably another 6 or 8 years previous to that .i am 54 years old. I live in Australia Tasmania .

Sue
suewessing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote