View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:31 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Jeanie,

I am thinking that this is what I am dealing with and have been since I fell many times and ended up with TOS and other issues.

I am now in PT again and Paul sat across from me Friday after checking me out and working on me just a little and he said that it was my thoracic area that is giving me problems.

Mine has not went away. He's hoping that he can help me calm it down and get me back to somewhat normal but he is thinking even after he gets done with me that I might go back to the same way.

I couldn't get any Dr. to addess this. I read on a site that they don't address this like they should.

I am going to see my Ortho soon and I know there will be test on me now that I got the VNS out of me and maybe they can figure out what is going on.

I have breathing problems, nausea, pain all of the time. I can't take walks because I have trouble getting back home. It's worse when I am on my feet.

I was just asking Jo*Mar about my thoracic spine and she mentioned the t4 syndrome. After reading it sounds about right.

I have been frustrated for years because my Drs. have not figured that I had more going on with my thoracic area. Now I know due to my Physical Therapist. Thank God for all smart people.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (05-17-2009)