View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

ok here is my advice i have had 2 children and have had rsd since before they were born.

yes SOME go into remission i didnt but my pain was less the second pregnancy not so much the first one.
like pete said mornings are the worse for me even now they are 9 and 6. . pregnancy was alittle ruff both times. i already had full body rsd it wasnt internal till after my oldest was born because i cant have natural delivery. i have to have c sections. and thats when mine spread internal. some have had the c section with no recourse.

but you learn to deal with babies and children with you have RSD it is also a good tool for desentizing you to touch and feels of certain things.

in my expericenes it helped me also to learn to live with the RSD better because you have no choice as a parent . does that make sense.

diana is also a talker on this subject but she is on vacation right now. she had just got RSd after her youngest was born .
i was 16 when i got RSD so i had it for 2 years before my oldest was born. but i say this all the time to people dont let RSD win live your life. if you want kids have kids. your docs may not be so happy about it. but the good ones understand

any other questions you have you can always PM me

carrie

rsd DX 99 had since 98 full body and organ involement,fibro ,pelvic pain ,etc,,,,,,

please check out our website to help bring awareness to RSD!

angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-17-2009), Jennelle (05-19-2009), loretta (05-18-2009)