View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 12:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Jenelle

Jenelle,

First, I have 4 children, all post RSD. But, after my first 3 I received a traumatic injury to my neck which caused TOS. I spent a 3 years of surgeries until I was "better". I was on so much medication I had to go to Columbia Presbyterian in NYC for 2 weeks to get off all medication. I think I have said on this site but, I was admitted on September 10, 2001. I watched from my hospital room the second plane hit the World Trade Center. Bad enough being taking off all meds, having to witness that was horrible. I knew people in there. It was horrible to know my husband was home and having to take my children out of there schools due to terror. We live in an are which is in a Army and Naval Base area. All the military children were being released also. I had no contact due to phones.

Sorry, I got off track.

By the time I was home, I felt great and was able to, unexpectedly get pregnant in 2/2002. We were surprised but happy. She was born by C-section 11/15/2002.

I then since have relapsed.

I think what I am trying to say is that anything is possible. I find my lilttle girl the greatest gift. I feel I was allowed that window of being pain free so I could have her. Have faith. Make sure you have a doctor who understands and you will be able to accomplish it. And as the others have said, you'll need help but ask and accept what is offered. You won't regret it. My 3rd learned at a young age to help me or do on his own when I couldn't. Even now, I get up with them for school but can't always make breakfast. I'll sit on the couch and talk to them while they do it themselves. It does work out.
You can do it! Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-17-2009), Jennelle (05-19-2009), loretta (05-18-2009)