View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 02:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Good Lord! You have had a miserable time with this stupid MG thing!

I still do not know why it is so flippin hard to get dx'ed for some people - I mean they literally have to be knocking on Heaven's door in order to be dx'ed!

Compared to a lot of people I had it ez to get dx'ed...but was so weak @ the time that I was unable to do anything......scary stuff!

Hopefully you will get a SOLID dx soon and get all of this crazy stuff under control.........you certainly DESERVE it!

My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Erin
Hi Erin!
Thanks for yur encouragement. I think I'm having a hard time getting a dx because I'm not strongly affected in the limbs. If they had a "try to get some vacuuming done" or "try to style your hair with a heavy blow dryer" test I'd have been diagnosed immediately! Mostly I think it effects my breathing muscles though. My sats were down three times to the low 60's last night so hopefully that will be some evidence.

I'm glad you finally got diagnosed. But you went through a nightmare before you got one. So glad you hung in there!!!

X-mas: that's good advice about putting your worries into a basket. I need to do that more and just set them aside except for when I really look at them from a "is there anything I could do about this" sort of perspective.

Thanks for your reply. I'm so touched that people take time out of their own lives to read about mine. You guys are great!
bluesky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote