View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennelle View Post
No I am not currently pregnant but am planning to get married soon (after 3 yrs) and we both want another child. I heard a rumor that rsd goes into remission from pregnancy.....is this true? I just can bear the thought of not being able to care for my own child that i have waited so long for. I will have had rsd since June and postponed my wedding over it. And now i have all 4 limbs affected. Any advice, during after, what to expect....oh yeah i also have a herniated disc in my lower back. PLEASE MOMS...HELP ME OUT HERE. iS I EVEN POSSIBLE? How do your meds worki.......I am and if I want to try time is flying...my soon to be is 38. All my life that is all I have wanted is a child of my own with a man I love. I even went into pediatric nursing just to be even more prepared. So good, bad, ugly put it out their for me.
Hope you all had a happy mother''s day
Jennelle
HiJennelle, Ihave one child, now almostg 30=a joy in our life! I didn't have RSD when she was born-about 15 years later. Even if I had RSD, now full body 13 years, I would figure out a way to have this child. Hope all the best in your decision. These are tough times to live in, but we also have guidance from above and accept help from willing friends. Take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-18-2009), Jennelle (05-19-2009), SBOWLING (05-18-2009)