Thread: My Journey!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 05:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Brian, Erin, Mary and Melanie!

Thank you for the encouragement guys!

Yes Brian, I do agree that humor is indispensable!! In fact it makes our lives much better off! Found a lot of it in the posts that all of you leave behind too. And thanks so much for all the wisdom especially the links that you post!

Thanks Erin! Your love for everyone around here touches me too. Am so glad whenever I feel aches in my body, as the aches definitely beat not feeling anything at all. Met someone who has been paralyzed from the neck down since he was 18 (he's close to 50 now), and I just feel so blessed that I'm still able to feel. Am so glad you found a fabulous church! My movement's limited so haven't been able to get to church for a while.. But there's lots of videos online to watch!! Whenever u need someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a mail! "A day in the life of a MG.." That sounds interesting.. It'll be fun to see what we all do in a day!

Thanks Mary, you're a great joy to know too! You are a very strong person as well, and your story inspires me. Let's all run together, and beat MG hands down!

Thanks Melanie, managed to locate some good neurologists, and am following up with them. One of them recommended someone overseas so may be flying over too. Anything to get my symptoms sorted out!
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote