View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am not a mom and do not plan on having kids but that was before this. I do have a few feelings on this. First I think right now you are in a position Jenelle where you may have some un dx condition,the spreading,and also treatment directions like the scs. A lot can change over the next few years to where you could be in a much better place if you are under the right treatment and have more direction. I understand being 30 but really people in general are having kids later. I also would not go into having a child with the idea of it helping the rsd cause there just is not enough evidence. I also would look at things like the other poster said med issues,finance issues when not able to work,and just day to day care of a child. I think it is one thing when one has kids already because the child has to adjust but another to bring a child into something like this. I feel that way about sig others. It is one thing to have a spouse or bf stay once they have been with you for awhile but another for someone to be brought into this pain but at least as an adult they have a choice.
I think that you are one of the most kind hearted people and I am sure you would give so much love to a child and I know would want to do the best for everyone so what ever you decide I would support you in any way I could as a friend. Just a few of my concerns and thoughts
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-18-2009)