View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hello I feel terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenaFaolan View Post
My legs are always numb. My left leg where the rsd started is of course the worst, but they don't stay numb 24/7 either. That makes me worried there may be something else going on. I hope you've gone to the doc. Keeping you in my thoughts until you're able to update.

Hugs,

Karen
Hi everyone. I am so so sorry I just saw your posts- right after i posted my sister had a heart atttack. so i have been gone. My leg is still numb now i am frightened reading your posts. I am going to go to the er now. thank you so much for your advice. I was so worried about my sister i just sat in the wheel chair with it thobbing at the hospital - i should have just gone down to the er. its odd- when i entered the hospital via the er to go up to see my sister I asked the triage nurse for a wheel chair and she said lets get your blood pressure right away- so i must look pretty bad. now i feel so stupid. I told her i wasnt the patient to day i was so worried about my sister. Now im home my sister is ok. Im going to call someone and try to get a ride to the hospital. thank yoi so much for your concern I am so so grateful. I will let yyou know as soon as I do. Sincerely, cZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (05-18-2009), angelrsd (05-18-2009), Dew58 (05-18-2009), Jomar (05-18-2009), loretta (05-23-2009)