View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 10:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank Your Mark in Idaho

Dear Mark,

I THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for your very kind and thorough response to all my questions about my PCS!!! Also Thank you so much for giving me directions where to re-start my healing process by searching for a good and helpful Doctor and therapies in the right directions! I have lost the whole year not knowing where to go, so frustrated with my neurologist not knowing how to help me, giving me very strong anti-inflammatory drug that now hurts my stomach and the GP who has no clue what is wrong with me. Oh my God, reading helps from you and LUCY (Lynlee) on this forum, I wanted to cry for the past 3 days! Why didn't I know to look up for this web site before? Well, now I found you All and this forum (better late than never), I thank God and thank you ALL for ALL YOUR KIND and WONDERFUL share of experiences and advice. I will start my searching for the right help TODAY. I will start with NYU's MTBI department.

How can I THANK YOU enough? THANK YOU also for your best wishes because I SOOOO NEED THEM!!!! And Best of luck to you too Mark!

VERY GRATEFUL MARGIE
margle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote