View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 12:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Usually is there is anything else out there my insurance co would want me on it. I didn't run into any trouble with it. Of course, each insurance co is different. If it makes your wife sick, then what I would do is let the dr. know, and he can report that she can't take it because it makes her too sick. the other thing I might do is wait out the month, without actually taking the morphine, then go for the Opana ER. Especially if her dr will give her pain meds during that time to cover her pain. Opana is kinda new, it's been out for about 3 years now. It was out in the 70's but it was pulled from the market because of the high it gave. The company reformatted the drug to take the big high out of it, and then they put it back on the market. If you go to pharmer.org you can type in Opana er and get a lot of information about it. but somehow, I think you will have to wait out the month. Has your wife every been on the morphine. If so, that should cover the requirement of having tried it. I hope it works out

Hugs
Mary
(Broken Wings) (05-19-2009), Dew58 (05-18-2009)