View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 11:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sage, that is good news to hear that you are doing so well now after such a long time since your rsd began...

I know I would love to hear your story whatever it may be.
It's always good to hear that someone is better and maybe even somewhere down the line some studies will be done on the 'route" the rsd took, then receded down. Maybe a clue to the puzzle of an answer to rsd rests somewhere in the journey you and other who are better have had.

I began browsing after googling stroke and rsd and came across a number of sites. Maybe the others here have seen this one I don't know. And if it has been already posted I don't know. But the site is:

www.nyc.painmedicine.com/RSD_syndromes.htm

I wandered through the site and post it if only because there was a section on infusion therapy (ie. ketamine Iv for one though not the coma) and since it was mentioned somewhere on the board regarding is it a success?, i noted this site says in essence the coma one, if good, is good until a new injury happens to set rsd off again.... there were some other interesting sections as well regarding various chronic pain syndromes.

Wishing you continued wellness....
all the best,
Ina
carousel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote