View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 07:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Pat!

Hi Pat!

Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate them! Just feeling sorry fo myself today - hate that feeling! Should be doing something "useful" with my time - just don't have the energy!

If I don't feel better by tomorrow, I'm gonna call my neuro and see if I can have my IV IG bumped up to next week! I love that man!

How are you feeling?

Big hugs!
Erin

[QUOTE=Pat 110;511838]
Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Stephanie - what a GREAT idea! Look @ go, girl! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!

I am tired of being tired! I have been sleeping 14-16 hours and wake up tired! Granted, I'm sure it has something to do with my 4 teeth that are infected, but I am getting sick of it!

At least I was able to give Mike a bday party! Yay!

He was soooo cute! You should have heard him! What a hubby!

I go back to the hospital on June 1st for my last round of IV IG and my pred is going to be reduced to 20 mgs a day, so hopefully I will start to look like myself again - I've got to lose those "pesky" 40 lbs that I have gained! LOL
I hope everyone is having a good, STRONG day!

Big hugs!
Erin
Hey Erin,

Glad to hear your last round is coming up and the pred is being reduced. You'll be looking like you old self before you know it! Hang in and feel better soon.

Pat