View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 07:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Dew's Court Date Delayed(5/19/09)

I got off the phone from my atty., and he shared with me that a delay for tomorrow's court date was in effect. The delay is because my PM doc had not responded to the WC atty. requests for a deposition.

Granted, the WC atty. had been requesting the wrong PM doc for weeks, until my atty. pointed out to him that they were attempting to depose the wrong PM Doc,lol!

I am to see my PM doc on 5/26/09, and at that time, it is expected that I will be placed on MMI. After that visit, I will contact my atty., and we will discuss the findings of my PM doc follow-up visit.

Hurry up and wait..,that is the mantra when dealing with WC. My atty. explained to me that the TTD will not be forgotten, as it will be placed in the main suit with everything else to be agreed upon, or fought for, in court.

A Positive Attitude Will Assist Me Toward An Active Life, Once Again

WC Injury 03/24/07;Two Right Knee Surgeries on 5/22/07 and 01/16/08. Surgeons and Physical Therapists ignored my concerns of burning pain, swelling, and no improvement and getting worse. Diagnosed RSD/CRPS I/Sympathetically Mediated Pain Syndrome/Chronic Pain on 06/2008 by family doc;on 08/2008 and 12/2008 diagnosis confirmed by two WC PM Doctors: Both legs;hips; hands; and spine effected by this culprit. SSDI granted 01/2009.
Dew58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote