View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

*picking up banana peels*

Mmmmmmm. Fiber.

Yay for you, Judy! Excellent news! I think you should put it in the good news thread too, it has been a banner day over there!

Funny you should ask about the car thing, I really had my heart set on a Pilot but it's too tall, I can't get in and out of it very easily. I went for my oil change today and had a great visit with my car guys. We talked about the possibility of ripping the back seats out of my beloved CR-V and putting a hook right in that one. I love that little thing and even if I had to dump $20k into it over the next 10 years, it would be a bargain (as if that could happen to a Honda).

I tried on a Highlander the other day, it was a good fit but I HATE the new lines of it. It's ugly!!

So, I may end up stuck with an Odyssey after all, I'm not sure at this point. But, I had a blast with my guys and it was nice to be out after three days of wicked vertigo.

Called a friend on a whim and asked her to meet me for dinner, we went Italian and the muffin top looks suspiciously similar to a cannoli tonight!

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (05-19-2009), SandyC (05-19-2009)