View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Poll Checking in........

Ugh...Well I still have a kidney infection. I went to see my regular doctor Tuesday to recheck and get this they lost my urine. I did not know until Friday when I called to find out what was going on. I had too full of a weekend to go to urgent care to get it all checked out. Which I had to really push myself to get through. I am really sure I still have an infection. My kidneys still hurt and I was retaining water over the weekend. So tomorrow I go back and hopefully they will get it right this time. Other than that my oldest son has strep throat which I get super easy. I have had a sore throat for awhile now but did not think much of it. So gotta get that checked tomorrow too.

On top of all that I got too much sun today when I went fishing with my boyfriend So obviously I am gonna pay for all of it at once. My stress load has also suddenly stacked up too high If only I could work life would be a bit simpler. But that would all take far too long to explain.

On the plus side I am recovering from surgery pretty well. I could almost swear I have already started to feel better. That might just be cause its easier to breathe without my huge thymus. And I think a coincidence, you know how the MG likes to play games of hide and seek. Well mine does every now and then.

I hope everyone is well or getting better Take care everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket001 View Post
How about we try this? Maybe everyone can check in and let us know what's going on with you...using this thread.
momma3love is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote