Thread: My Journey!
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 01:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Joanmarie!

Nope, they've not given me a DX of MG. Thanks so much for your encouragement Joanmarie! Guess this MG brings out the fighter in all of us..

I've not had a tensilon shot test, my MG fluctuates a lot in one day as well, so I'm considering working myself out so that when I see my neuro, my condition's at its worse so that he can do his best to find out. I've only done an emg and am waiting results on my antibodies test. None others related to MG. But am also in the midst of finding a good neuro to go to as my current one is not keen to work on a diagnosis cos he feels it won't help me. I just finished a one hour conversation with my friend and now my mouth feels so tired. Lol. Do any of you get tired from talking??? I never used to feel tired in the mouth from talking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanmarie63 View Post
Connie, did they actually give you a DX of Myasthenia Gravis? Seems you are a fighter with a true spirit. Make sure you push those Dr.s and don't let them get away with "it's in your head" have you at least had a tensilon shot test? You sound like you need medication and or plasa exchange right away. I am glad you found this sight and hope you make many friends. This is a great place to share happy and sad days. Welcome!
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote