View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Checking in

Hi everyone.,
I have finally tapered off the prednisone., so I was feeling a little tired from coming off of it, but I am feeling so much better without the side effects of the prednisone. My lymph nodes are a little swollen but I know they will go down eventually. We are in the process of getting an above ground swimming pool., with my husbands health problems., it will be good exercise for him he loves to swim. I am not a swimmer but I like to splash around. So it should be relaxing. I know I have to watch the heat and sun. So, I am actually feeling pretty good, when I am tired I rest., the vision is a little blurred gets really doubled at night, in the evening., but I feel very fortunate, especially after I read what all of you are going thru., right now it seems my symptoms are mild. Still waiting to get into the good neuro.,and I am not going back to the bad neuro, but my GP is taking good care of me. We are supposed to have a nice week here in Ohio., so I am hoping so, I feel so much better when it is clear and sunny out., we have some beautiful scenery from our back so it is nice to just sit and look out and relax. So that is what is going on with me.
whirlwind123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote